Research: Rochlitz Discoveries
● Research For Overcoming Food,
Chemical (MCS), and Electromagnetic Sensitivities EMFS, Chronic Fatigue
Syndrome (CFS), Fibromyalgia, Dyslexia, Multiple Sclerosis, For
Longevity, Anti-Aging, Cardiovascular Support, and Rapid Vision
● Rochlitz found amino acid test
● Rochlitz created The Candida Balance (1983)
● Rochlitz was the first to accurately
discover how all Brain Integration Exercises and Cross-Crawls
Work (1984, 5) Note; At the 1985 TFH Conference, Paul and Gail Dennison gave Rochlitz a standing ovation for this discovery. Prof. Rochlitz, with this, and all his disoveries and creations below (the Rochlitz Heart-, Meridian-, and Meta-Integration Exercises), is clearly the world leader on brain integration and related matters.
● Rochlitz discovered the Rochlitz
Aldehyde Dyslexia Hypothesis (RADH) for Dyslexia and Learning
Disorders linked to the Candida-toxin (acetaldehyde) and formaldehyde
● Rochlitz created the Rochlitz Heart-Integration
Exercises (1985) NOTE: Dr. George Goodheart--the creator of Applied Kinesiology--wrote to, and congratulated, Prof. Rochlitz for this after it was written up in a medical journal.
● Rochlitz created the Rochlitz Meridian-Integration
● Rochlitz created the Rochlitz Meta-Integration
Exercises (1987) Thee are 3 levels...
● Professor Steven Rochlitz' most recent breakthroughs involve his findings (2002-2015) on the causes of Fatigue and Food, Chemical, EMF Sensitivities, including the Rochlitz breakthroughs on the roles of hiatal hernia/Vagus Nerve Imbalance, Porphyria, Mast Cell Disease and PFO/heart defect.
● Since 1980, Prof. Rochlitz
has been one of the pioneers in the fields of Human Ecology, Applied Kinesiology,
and cross-crawl. He created whole fields of knowledge
with his Heart-Integration, Meridian-Integration and Meta-Integration
Exercises. As well, he created methods to rapidly detect the
cause and optimum correction scheme for much of chronic or allergy-like illnesses.
● Since 2001, Rochlitz has made many original breakthroughs on porphyria and MCAS, including showing how porphyria is the cause of MCAS, and also pyroluria.
● In June, 2018, Professor Rochlitz made a new hypothesis on the causes of Type II Diabetes being due to vagus nerve imbalance and/or hiatal hernia.
● Here is a great recent interview of Prof. Steven Rochlitz on porphyria, mast cell disease and other crucial matters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEjVxx2nc8&feature=youtu.be
● Dr. Randall Langston, MD wrote in the foreword to Prof. Rochlitz’ Porphyria book, “Rochlitz’ [methods] are the first to illuminate the entire elephant [of environmental illness] in the darkened room.”
For more information from the
author, contact Prof. Rochlitz at email@example.com